the following is a public service announcement from rebecca marie - read this ridiculousness for what it is meant to be. i do not actually believe that tom petty is an alien, nor do i believe that gillette is trying to murder us all.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

i think i need to be arrested. whenever a body is found, after it's identified the news media releases a picture of the deceased and it's invariably from police files. if i die without being arrested, what ever will they put on the news?

2 Comments:

Blogger The fashion concience you should be listening to said...

Yes, but now that they have blogs they can research and use the last picture you had up. So, just make sure it's a good one.
But, is it horrible I really do want to get arrested? I'm just trying to find something bad enough where no charges will be brought upon me and I can be detained for a minimal amount of time. Mainly just to say I was arrested and get my own mug shot. I think I'll wait though until my friend gets out of law school just in case my plan backfires in some way.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Lori Ann said...

trust me it's not fun. Exspecially if your a pretty girl!
Then if your not you have to start a gang, and come up with a name and it just goes on and on.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home